Thursday, May 5, 2016

Book Recommendation of the Day: Stranded at Romson's Lodge (Morgan James Fiction) by J.L. Callison



Stranded at Romson's Lodge (Morgan James Fiction)

by J. L. Callison

Kidnapped and flown to a remote lodge in upstate Maine, high school seniors, Jed Romson and Elizabeth Sitton are stranded when their kidnapper crashes on takeoff. With thirty-five miles between them and the nearest hunting lodge, Jed knows it is up to him to care for a homesick city girl until someone finds them. Is he up to the task? “Call me if you need anything.” Jed shook his head. This was going to be interesting. Not only did he have to babysit a tenderfoot, he had to listen to her, too.

Elizabeth, a city girl, has never been away from home, especially out in the wilderness with no amenities. Can she learn to cook on a wood stove or over an open fire? And what about wild animals? Wolves? Bears? Coyotes? Lizzie dropped into a deerskin-bound chair and buried her face in her hands. “I don’t think I can do this, Jed. I’m not cut out to be a Swiss Family Robinson character. I’m not an outdoorsy type of girl. This is all well and good for you, but you grew up with this stuff. I don’t have any idea what I’m doing.”

Left with no clues, what will Detective Sarah Summers do to find the missing teens?
Purchase Link: Amazon


Pamela W 1 Schindelon February 15, 2016Format: Kindle EditionI received a copy of this book and thoroughly enjoyed it! My daughter and granddaughter (12) read it, too, and loved it! It was one of those books that I just could not put down. Wonderfully written and nice and wholesome. There should be more books out there like this one. I can't wait to read his next book!"



JLCallison
Author of Stranded at Romson's Lodge. Release date: May 21, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment