Friday, May 27, 2016

Book Recommendation of the Day: Evolution (Volume 1) by David Nesbit


5.0 out of 5 stars Some people use their abilities for good. Some use them for their own, May 3, 2016
This review is from: Evolution (Volume 1) (Paperback)
I just finished Evolution by David Nesbit.
It left me breathless. It left me wanting to be a part of this world.
A comet breaks apart and impacts in several parts of the world. Every place it lands, Normal people are changed.
What happens when they develop powers and abilities? Some people use their abilities for good. Some use them for their own, not so good designs. Not everyone can have abilities that lets them fight the bad guys but every ability has a place. There is adventure, excitement, love and shock. The government helping them to learn about their powers. Why? To help out in emergencies, or to fight their wars? Only time will tell.
I love these people. I want to breathe in this comet dust. I wanted to punch out....you'll have to read the book to find out who I mean.
I want more. So should you. Go read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment