Thursday, September 8, 2016

Haddie's Haven: Sanity Series by Lindsay Paige | #MustRead #NALit #Romance #SensitiveSubjects

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have shared an up-close and personal-ish style post. Today, I am sharing and recommending a series that had me over the edge. 

I read Driving Me Mad (Sanity #1) by Lindsay Paige in the middle of the summer (I think) and found myself needing to know what would happen next. This series follows two characters, both who suffer from anxiety and panic disorders, not to mention some depression now and then. Trace and Britt fit together perfectly, but they also seem to drive each other to their breaking points in their anxiety. They started as therapist and client, then slowly became best friends. Which then became lovers. If anyone who knows me best, they know I love books with this start to a relationship.

You can feel the anxiety as you read. It is so real. Bouncing between characters is one of Lindsay's specialties and I loved being able to know what each of the characters were going through. I highly recommend this series. First book is the sundae, second book is the cherry and chocolate syrup on top. Also, Making Me Sane just released. So you had better go grab a copy now!

Sanity Series:

Other works by the author:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment