Wednesday, November 9, 2016

#CoverReveal: Stepdaddy Stripper by Cara Chance | #Romance

Stepdaddy Stripper
by
Cara Chance


Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser/RBA Design
Release Date: November 24th
Hosted by Chance Promotions



CCStepdaddyStripperBookCover6x9_BW_MEDIUM.jpg

It was only supposed to be an innocent girl’s night out with friends. How was I to know the sexy tattooed, bad boy I hooked up with was my soon to be Stepdaddy?
Gabe is hot as sin and his touch burns me in places no man’s ever been. I wanted him to be my first; I fantasized about how it would be, but now I need to keep my distance. I know how wrong my feelings for him are, but they won’t go away no matter how hard I try to suppress them.

He wants me and I don’t know how much longer I can resist him.



CCStepdaddyStripperFACEBOOK.png





Cara Chance loves reading sexy smut and decided to try her hand at her own stories. Always a guaranteed HEA. She loves writing the sexy taboo stories many are afraid to read in public.
She enjoys reading, writing, and loving life.
WARNING: Read her books in the privacy of your own home. Public reading may cause blushing, overheating, and wetness from intensely HOT sex scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment