Thursday, November 3, 2016

#CoverReveal: Give Me Chaos by Jillian Ashe | @XpressoTours | Sorry for the late post!


Give Me Chaos
Jillian Ashe
(Wolfegang, #5)
Publication date: March 16th 2017
Genres: Adventure, New Adult, Science Fiction
The fifth book in the Wolfegang series follows Katerina back to the top secret military base, Enzo, where she is Lt. Donnelly’s prisoner. The lieutenant puts her through tests and experiments to find out what makes her so special, and why the genetic enhancements aren’t degrading her brain. He wants answers for his own cure. Katerina might not survive his search for answers until General Ryojin shows up and changes the game completely.


Author Bio:
My readers are what's important to me. Yes, I write for myself and the enjoyment of it, but I adore when a reader actually has a great time reading a story I slaved over. I don't write any particular genre, but I do stick to kick-ass female characters. I love writing about all types of differently strong women. My debut series is Young Adult Science Fiction. The first novella is free to see if you enjoy what I write.
I'm very involved with my fandoms, and love all things geeky and nerdy. I love connecting with my readers, so if you'd like to contact me just head over to my website :)

XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment