Saturday, July 22, 2017

RIGHT TEXT, WRONG NUMBER BY NATALIE DECKER | REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION


HEY INVADERS! WELL, I WANTED TO STOP IN AND GIVE YOU A QUICK REVIEW-SLASH-RECOMMENDATION. AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE SHARED MANY SWOON ROMANCE TITLES DURING THE GROWTH OF MY BLOG AND I AM ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH THE TITLES THEY RELEASE. I DID NOT MEAN TO BE LATE IN GETTING THIS BOOK REVIEWED, BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW, LIFE CAN GET BUSY AND JULY CERTAINLY HAS BEEN A BUSY MONTH FOR ME. THIS SAID, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO RIGHT TEXT, WRONG NUMBER BY NATALIE DECKER!

You know the drill: I am only sharing my final thoughts on the book. The synopsis is right there for you to have a brief idea what the book is about. Cover will be linked to Amazon. My Goodreads review will be right beneath the corresponding book.

DISCLAIMER: NATALIE SENT ME AN ARC OF THIS BOOK FOR HONEST REVIEW, OF WHICH THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION AND THOUGHTS.

AMAZON
Right Text
Wrong Number
(Offsides #1)
by Natalie Decker
Genre: Contemporary Romance

High school juniors Layla and Tyler are complete opposites. Sure she’s a cheerleader and he’s a football player, but she thinks he’s the biggest jerk in the school and he thinks she is too high on her horse to even be worth of a second glance from him. And when the two of them are near one another, sparks fly in all the wrong directions. They are NOT interested in speaking to one another, let alone date. 

But when Layla unknowingly sends Tyler a smack-down text meant for the girl sending naked photos to her then-boyfriend, Adam, Tyler has no idea it’s Layla and decides to play along. After all, Tyler cannot resist messing with the pissed off girl firing off texts about junk pictures, cheating, and girl code. 

As the fallout from Adam’s sexting scandal plays out in front of the entire school, Tyler and Layla secretly continue to text one another using fake names. But as days and weeks pass, things take a turn for the serious between them, and suddenly, their texts mean more. They both begin to consider revealing their true identity to the other and taking the relationship from texts to dates, then kissing and maybe more. 

They say there's a thin line between love and hate. Can reality live up to the fantasy, or will Layla and Tyler be forever offsides?

Right Text. Wrong Number.Right Text. Wrong Number. by Natalie Decker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DISCLAIMER: I received an ARC of this book for honest review.

I was so loving this book! I stayed up so late reading it because I couldn't put it down! While I was reading, I thought of this movie that it reminded me of and I just can't remember now! I'm sure once I do, I'll come back and add the title. Natalie Decker is a really great writer and she knows how to write a great enemies-to-lovers romance. I relate to Layla so much because of her dyslexia. I don't have it as bad, but when I get really upset (like Layla when she finds out something -not-so-great) everything is jumbled. I loved Tyler. Of course I did. No way anyone could not love him as you get on reading. Really loved Layla's twin, Juliet as well. I don't know how I feel about Layla's best friend, Rachel, though. Because I personally would shun anyone who "doesn't mean the jokes" towards a sibling of mine. That's just me.

View all my reviews

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING IN. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF NATALIE DECKER'S BOOKS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GIVE THEM A SHOT. I DO HAVE A POST OF COMPILED REVIEWS FOR HER RIVAL LOVE SERIES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK THAT OUT, CLICK THE BANNER BELOW.



LIKE MY FB PAGE!
POSTS THAT ARE COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment