Sunday, March 12, 2017

#HaddiesHaven: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon | @NicolaYoon


Hello Haven Invaders! Thank you for dropping by. I'm sure majority of you have already heard of the book I am sharing with you, but I don't care. My sister borrowed this book from her friend in choir, and I snagged it for a few hours over Saturday. I'm not going to talk anymore, let's hop to it! *No Spoilers*

Goodreads | Amazon
Everything, Everything
by Nicola Yoon, David Yoon (Illustrations)
Hardcover, 310 pages
Published September 1st 2015
Delacorte Books for Young Readers

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.

Everything, EverythingEverything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my gosh! First of all, obviously, read this in one day. Second, the author has won me over completely. The way Nicola wrote this story was so perfect. In some cases, the style wouldn't fit, but it fits so well!
Olly.
I love Maddy. My heart has not stopped pumping since I started reading.
Olly.
The way everything has transpired is just amazing.
Olly.
Perfection is the only word I am able to use to describe this book. Now I can see the movie when it comes out.
Olly.
I have to go and give the book back to my sister, who borrowed it from her friend in choir.
Did I say Olly already?


All of my favorite booktubers, and many other bloggers/readers, rave about this book, but I could never get my hands on it. When I saw my sister on her bed with it on Friday, I took a moment to freak out. I know, that's basically all this post was, but honestly. Can you blame me? 
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Visit my Facebook page by clicking the icon below. See you soon!

Visit my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment