Monday, September 4, 2017

DARK ROMEO TRILOGY BY SIENNA BLAKE


HEY INVADERS! Well, I thought I would share this brilliant series with you. I read ARCs, and I also, now, own the ebooks and the paperbacks. I have short and sweet reviews for all three books. Can we also take a moment to enjoy the brilliance of the covers? I mean, they is gorgeous! Cover design is by RomacDesigns. If you would like to see the other amazing covers they've done, check them out on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM, or go straight to their WEBSITE.


AMAZON
LOVE SPRUNG FROM HATE
(Dark Romeo #1)
by Sienna Blake


I didn’t know she was a detective, the only daughter of the Chief of Police.

I didn’t know he was a mafia Prince, heir to the Tyrell’s bloody empire.



It was only supposed to be one night.

God help me, I can’t stop thinking about that night.



So when she walked into the interrogation room, my heart almost stopped.
I can’t believe he might have tortured and killed someone.

I have to avoid her at all costs.
I will be his downfall.

So begins a deadly game of cat and mouse, of blood and lust, of love and duty, and of an attraction so fierce the consequences are inevitable…

Inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this is a retelling for mature audiences. Don’t enter the Underworld if you’re scared of the dark. 

Love Sprung From Hate (Dark Romeo, #1)Love Sprung From Hate by Sienna Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just might lose my head wanting the next book. This was brilliant. Forbidden romance fans will love Roman and Julianna. I'm a big fan of mafia themed plots; they don't know they're supposed to be enemies! It's addictive and like I said, I can't wait for the next book!


AMAZON
THE SCENT OF ROSES
(Dark Romeo #2)

The sequel to Love Sprung From Hate, Dark Romeo #1.

The game becomes more deadly as the lies get bigger. Risks will be taken, loyalties will be tested, but will Roman and Julianna take the biggest risk of all…giving into their hearts?

Inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this is a retelling for mature audiences. Don’t enter the Underworld if you’re scared of the dark.




The Scent of Roses (Dark Romeo, #2)The Scent of Roses by Sienna Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Losing my cool over an amazing book! This is the sequel Love Sprung from Hate, and I kid you not, the story keeps going up from here. The story is intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. You grow more fond of Roman and Julianna, I know I most certainly did!

AMAZON
HANGING IN THE STARS
(Dark Romeo #3)

The finale to the Dark Romeo trilogy…

Roman and Julianna are rocketing towards a fiery end. But it’s not over until it’s over. Betrayals will be revealed. The twisted truth will come to light. Nothing is what it seems.

Can Roman and Julianna find a way to be together or will Shakespeare’s curse befall our star-crossed lovers?

Inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this is a retelling for mature audiences. Don’t enter the Underworld if you’re scared of the dark.
 

Hanging in the Stars (Dark Romeo, #3)Hanging in the Stars by Sienna Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Squee! Epic conclusion!

The amazing ending to a brilliant series! O-M-Goodness! After the ending of the second book, of course I was freaking out, needing to know where the story leads. It all comes down to a choice: Love or family. Sienna Blake is amazing at her craft. Definitely get this series and get reading!

I read from an ARC, but I also bought it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment