Tuesday, August 29, 2017

MIRROR ME BY TARA ST. PIERRE | REVIEW


HEY INVADERS!!! WELL, I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER REVIEW. I WON'T TALK TOO MUCH, I'LL JUST GET RIGHT INTO IT.
You know the drill: I am only sharing my final thoughts on the books. The synopsis is right there for you to have a brief idea what the book is about. Cover will be linked to Amazon. My Goodreads review will be right beneath the corresponding book.

AMAZON
MIRROR ME
by Tara St. Pierre

Hannah McCauley doesn’t look at herself in the mirror anymore.

After a rebellious past, she now attends a strict private school in a new town, where her recently divorced mother has put her on social lockdown. No driving. No bad grades. No skipping classes. No unapproved friends. No makeup. No boys. And the subject of her best friend from her old school is definitely forbidden.

Hannah is being punished for something that happened a year earlier, something that she would like to put behind her. But strange occurrences frighten her, and she’s accused of breaking rules and doing other terrible things without any recollection of them. No one believes her, so she starts distrusting everything, even her own reflection.

Is she being haunted by her past? Stalked by someone with a grudge? Or is it all in her head? If she doesn’t figure out what’s happening fast, her existence could end up irreparably shattered.

Mirror Me
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DISCLAIMER: I WAS SENT A REVIEW COPY OF THIS BOOK, VIA THE AUTHOR, IN CONSIDERATION FOR HONEST REVIEW.

Oh man. This book had me on edge. I wish I had taken a picture of my face the other day. Because I totally flipped out and wanted to smack Hannah's reflection. Each character plays a role in this book. I cannot see the book without them, or even in the corner as a random name the author throws in. Zo was adorable, Grace to the rescue. And then there was Cole. Bad boy Cole. Honestly, all bad boys reel me in. His character was a fantastic love interest.
I don't know that I would call this a thriller, but there was definitely that aspect of mystery and not know what lurks around the corner. Tara's writing is amazing. She knows how to draw in a reader, and holds them until they've finished the story. Fantastic read.

View all my reviews


Well, that's all for the review. I read Tara St. Pierre's other book, Just a Few Inches. If you would like to check that out, just CLICK HERE. Hope you all have a fantastic week. I'll see you all again soon!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment