Thursday, May 26, 2016

Book Recommendation of the Day: When Angels Fly by S. Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars A courageous little boy, his compassionate big brother, and the unconditional love of their mother…, June 23, 2015
This review is from: When Angels Fly (Kindle Edition)
I was gifted a copy of this ebook in exchange for a reciprocal book review.
Reading this story made me feel like I was right there with the author. I watched this selfless mother struggle emotionally as she tried to be in two places at once; spending quality time with one son and spending "quality of life" time with her hospitalized cancer-stricken son. She should have received endless love and support, but unfortunately, her dysfunctional family preferred to provide only confrontation, manipulation, and control. I walked with her, rode in the car with her, laughed with her…but most of all, I cried with her. Kleenex should be well within reach as you read this emotionally charged true story about a courageous little boy, his compassionate big brother, and the unconditional love of their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment