Saturday, July 25, 2015

Enemy Of Mine (Pike Logan) - Review

Enemy of Mine (Pike Logan, #3)Enemy of Mine by Brad Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was awesome! Pike Logan is an amazing character, and you do not want to come between him and his lady. The thriller kept me on the edge of my seat, and though it has taken me almost three days to read it, everything picked right back up, as though I had never put down the book. Brad Taylor brought in the knowledge of what armed forces do, and that made the book believable. I wish I had the other books, because I see this is a third installment, or something like that. I look forward to reading more of Taylor's work...

Plot/Characters: The storyline is full of hidden surprises, and crazy plot-twists around every corner. It is no question that the author does know how to give the reader(s) a picture of what this subject is like. And there are cliffhangers that leave you with questions. The characters were very realistic, and you, almost, immediately have your favorite. This book kind of reminded me of those Matt Damon movies (Green Zone, Bourne, etc), but in terms of suspense and the mysteries. Stuff like that happens all the time, we just don't see or hear about it. Obviously, this is an adult thriller. There is mention of adult elements, but it is not an overload. You want the bad guy(s) to get caught; you want Pike to get revenge for certain scenerios that take place. And you want him and Jennifer to make up their minds about each other. Yes, it has that dash of romance.

My Honest Opinions/Thoughts: I already said what I thought about it, but I definitely enjoyed this book. I wish I had more of Brad Taylor's work, because I want to continue following Pike Logan and his partner, Jennifer. Since I own a print copy, I will definitely read it again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment